|首页 >> 精彩文章 >> Journal Club||
· Recurrent BRAF Gene Fusions in a Subset of Pediatric Spindle Cell Sarcomas Expanding the Genetic Spectrum of Tumors With Overlapping Features With Infantile Fibrosarcoma|
· Tumor Budding and PDC Grade Are Stage Independent Predictors of Clinical Outcome in Mismatch Repair Deficient Colorectal Cancer
· Epithelial-Myoepithelial Carcinoma: Frequent Morphologic and Molecular Evidence of Preexisting Pleomorphic Adenoma, Common HRAS Mutations in PLAG1-intact and HMGA2-intact Cases, and Occasional TP53, FBXW7, and SMARCB1 Alterations
· LEF1 is preferentially expressed in the tubal-peritoneal junctions and is a reliable marker of tubal intraepithelial lesions
· Anaplastic Variant of Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Displays Intricate Genetic Alterations and Distinct Biological Features.
· Histologic Correlates of Clinical and Endoscopic Severity in Children Newly Diagnosed With Ulcerative Colitis
· Recommendations for reporting tumor budding in colorectal cancer based on the International Tumor Budding Consensus Conference (ITBCC) 2016
· GATA3 Immunohistochemistry for Distinguishing Sarcomatoid and Desmoplastic Mesothelioma From Sarcomatoid Carcinoma of the Lung
· Presence of invasive cribriform or intraductal growth at biopsy outperforms percentage grade 4 in predicting outcome of Gleason score 3+4 = 7 prostate cancer
· A Grading System Combining Tumor Budding and Nuclear Diameter Predicts Prognosis in Resected Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma
· KSHV-associated and EBV-associated Germinotropic Lymphoproliferative Disorder: New Findings and Review of the Literature
· Morphologic Reproducibility, Genotyping, and Immunohistochemical Profiling Do Not Support a Category of Seromucinous Carcinoma of the Ovary
· Immunophenotypic Shifts in Primary Cutaneous γδ T-Cell Lymphoma Suggest Antigenic Modulation：A Study of Sequential Biopsy Specimens
· Pediatric Cystic Nephroma Is Morphologically, Immunohistochemically, and Genetically Distinct From Adult Cystic Nephroma.
· Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphomas With the RHOA p.Gly17Val Mutation Have Classic Clinical and Pathologic Features
· A Clinicopathologic Study of Lennert Lymphoma and Possible Prognostic Factors The Importance of Follicular Helper T-cell Markers and the Association With Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphoma
· Clinicopathologic Comparison of Lynch Syndrome-associated and "Lynch-like" Endometrial Carcinomas Identified on Universal Screening Using Mismatch Repair Protein Immunohistochemistry
· Renal Cell Carcinoma Occurring in Patients With Prior Neuroblastoma: A Heterogenous Group of Neoplasms
· A Subset of Malignant Phyllodes Tumors Express p63 and p40: A Diagnostic Pitfall in Breast Core Needle Biopsies
· Primary Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas Showing Gamma Delta (γ/δ) Phenotype and Predominantly Epidermotropic Pattern are Clinicopathologically Distinct From Classic Primary Cutaneous γ/δ T-Cell Lymphomas
· Myolipoma of Soft Tissue: Clinicopathologic Analysis of 34 Cases
· Comparative Sensitivities and Specificities of Antibodies to Breast Markers GCDFP-15, Mammaglobin A, and Different Clones of Antibodies to GATA-3: A Study of 338 Tumors Using Whole Sections
· High-grade Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Lung With Carcinoid Morphology: A Study of 12 Cases
· Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Head and Neck: A Clinicopathologic Series of 10 Cases With an Emphasis on HPV Status.
· Prognostic Significance of Percentage and Architectural Types of Contemporary Gleason Pattern 4 Prostate Cancer in Radical Prostatectomy
· Myxoid Leiomyosarcoma of the Uterus: A Clinicopathologic Analysis of 30 Cases and Review of the Literature With Reappraisal of Its Distinction From Other Uterine Myxoid Mesenchymal Neoplasms
· Broadening the Morphologic Spectrum of Bartonella henselae Lymphadenitis: Analysis of 100 Molecularly Characterized Cases
· Metanephric adenoma: the utility of immunohistochemical and cytogenetic analyses in differential diagnosis, including solid variant papillary renal cell carcinoma and epithelial-predominant nephroblastoma
· Clinical Relevance of Different Papillary Growth Patterns of Pulmonary Adenocarcinoma
· Germline MLH1 Mutations Are Frequently Identified in Lynch Syndrome Patients With Colorectal and Endometrial Carcinoma Demonstrating Isolated Loss of PMS2 Immunohistochemical Expression
· Spindle Cell Melanoma and Interdigitating Dendritic Cell Sarcoma: Do They Represent the Same Process?
· Clinicopathologic Characterization of Aggressive Natural Killer Cell Leukemia Involving Different Tissue Sites
· Ciliated Muconodular Papillary Tumors of the Lung: A Clinicopathologic Analysis of 10 Cases
· Low-grade Serous Carcinoma of the Ovary Clinicopathologic Analysis of 52 Invasive Cases and Identification of a Possible Noninvasive Intermediate Lesion
· Bowel cancer screening-generated diagnostic conundrum of the century: pseudoinvasion in sigmoid colonic polyps
· Undifferentiated Carcinoma With Osteoclastic Giant Cells of the Pancreas: Clinicopathologic Analysis of 38 Cases Highlights a More Protracted Clinical Course Than Currently Appreciated.
· Clinicopathologic Analysis of Angioimmunoblastic T-cell Lymphoma With or Without RHOA G17V Mutation Using Formalin-fixed Paraffin-embedded Sections.
· Reflex Estrogen Receptor (ER) and Progesterone Receptor (PR) Analysis of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS) in Breast Needle Core Biopsy Specimens An Unnecessary Exercise That Costs the United States $35 Million/y
· Two Cases of Renal Cell Carcinoma Harboring a Novel STRN-ALK Fusion Gene
· Hereditary Renal Cell Carcinoma Syndromes: Clinical, Pathologic, and Genetic Features.
· Role of the Biomarker p16 in Downgrading -IN 2 Diagnoses and Predicting Higher-grade Lesions
· Novel BCOR-MAML3 and ZC3H7B-BCOR Gene Fusions in Undifferentiated Small Blue Round Cell Sarcomas.
9 3 4 : 页次:1/1页 共42条记录 50条/每页