|首页 >> 精彩文章 >> 国外期刊||
· Tumor staging but not grading is associated with adverse clinical outcome in neuroendocrine tumors of the appendix: a retrospective clinical pathologic analysis of 138 cases.|
· Ovarian surface epithelial neoplasms in the pediatric population: incidence, histologic subtype, and naturalhistory
· Endometrial Stromal Sarcomas With Sex Cord Differentiation Are Associated With PHF1 Rearrangement
· Non-mammary metastases to the breast and axilla: a study of 85 cases
· Mitotic figure counts are significantly overestimated in resection specimens of invasive breast carcinomas
· BRAF V600E Mutations in Endometrial Adenocarcinoma
· A novel grading system for clear cell renal cell carcinoma incorporating tumor necrosis
· Dedifferentiation in Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor to an Anaplastic KIT-negative Phenotype: A DiagnosticPitfall: Morphologic and Molecular Characterization of 8 Cases Occurring Either De Novo or After ImatinibTherapy
· Yolk sac tumor with a prominent polyvesicular vitelline pattern: a report of three cases
· aBiopsy-site Changes in Lung Adenocarcinoma With Prior Core Needle Biopsy: A Potential Pitfall in the Assessment of Stromal Invasion
· Monoclonal origin of primary unilateral multifocal pleomorphic adenoma of the parotid gland.
· Solid pseudopapillary neoplasm of the pancreas with prominent atypical multinucleated giant tumour cells.
· Papillary proliferation of the endometrium: a clinicopathologic study of 59 cases of simple and complexpapillae without cytologic atypia.
· Tumor Islands in Resected Early-stage Lung Adenocarcinomas are Associated With UniqueClinicopathologic and Molecular Characteristics and Worse Prognosis.
· HNF4α as a Marker for Invasive Mucinous Adenocarcinoma of the Lung.
· Immunophenotyping of male breast cancer.
· Angioinvasive lymphomatoid papulosis: a new variant simulating aggressive lymphomas.
· Immunohistochemistry Is Highly Sensitive and Specific for the Detection of V600E BRAF Mutation in Melanoma.
· PAX8 and PAX2 Expression in Endocervical Adenocarcinoma In Situ and High-Grade Squamous Dysplasia.
· The origin of stroma surrounding epithelial ovarian cancer cells.
· Histologic criteria and pitfalls in the diagnosis of lymphovascular invasion in radical prostatectomyspecimens.
· Molecular Genetic Evidence Supporting the Origin of Somatic-type Malignancy and Teratoma From the Same Progenitor Cell.
· Objective quantification of the ki67 proliferative index in neuroendocrine tumors of thegastroenteropancreatic system: a comparison of digital image analysis with manual methods.
· Histologic and cytomorphologic features of ALK-rearranged lung adenocarcinomas.
· ALK alterations in adult renal cell carcinoma: frequency, clinicopathologic features and outcome in alarge series of consecutively treated patients.
· Value of Islet 1 and PAX8 in identifying metastatic neuroendocrine tumors of pancreatic origin.
· Semi-quantitative immunohistochemical assay versus oncotype DX(®) qRT-PCR assay for estrogen and progesterone receptors: an independent quality assurance study.
· Differential gene expression profiling of primary cutaneous melanoma and sentinel lymph node metasta
· Why do women with double primary carcinoma of the endometrium and ovary have a favorable prognosis?
· The Dichotomy in the Histogenesis of Endometriosis-associated Ovarian Cancer: Clear Cell-type Versus Endometrioid-type Adenocarcinoma.
· Hyalinized stroma in clear cell carcinoma of the ovary: how is it formed?
· Mucinous differentiation in colorectal cancer - indicator of poor prognosis?
9 3 4 : 页次:1/1页 共32条记录 50条/每页